Living Proof Prime Style Extender

Living Proof Prime Style Extender Reviews

Ranked #1271 out of 2160 in Hair Care

November 25, 2016

I received a sample of this in an order from Sephora.

I have very short hair, so this sample has lasted me a very long time.  I keep going back and forth between using it and not using it so I can get an accurate picture of whether or not it's actually doing anything for me.

I've been applying a small amount to damp hair after I shower, after which I comb it through and then blow-dry as usual.  I've come to the conclusion that while it doesn't necessarily "extend my style" -- my hair looks the same 2 days later, whether I have used it or not -- this product does make my hair feel very soft, and it appears to be protecting it from the heat.  My hair is extremely fine and delicate and I've noticed that, when I use this product, not as many strands fall out after I blow-drying it.  Additionally, it seems to be helping with some mild split ends in between hair cuts (my hair has grown out a bit at the back).

I can't say I'm too fond of the smell.  When I get it on my hands, I immediately wash it off so it doesn't linger.  Luckily, it doesn't seem to stick around on my hair after I've blow-dried it.  It's just got a very perfumey smell that doesn't sit well with me.

So while this product doesn't necessarily do for me what it says it's going to do, I have found it useful in other ways.  I'm sure it'll do different things for different hair types.  If you can get your hands on a sample, I would recommend doing so, just to see what kind of effect it will have for you, and whether or not you like it.

June 24, 2016

I received a large sized sample of this and wanted to love it based on reviews I've seen. That wasn't the case however. It's just 'alright'. I have fine, medium length, coloured hair and I really didn't find it worked better than any other product I use in my hair after I shampoo and condition. I don't feel that it necessarily helped extend the duration between washes. I definitely don't think it's worth the price for me when I find that a dry shampoo extends my hair just as well, if not better.

May 05, 2016

I received a sample of this through Sephora - used it once and fell in love!!!

My curly/wavy hair usually falls flat as of day 2 - but not with this. I still had body and bounce and my hair definitely did not look like "day 2 hair". it looked fabulous!! So fabulous, that I went out and bought the full sized product right away! I cannot imagine my hair without this product. Definitely recommend.

January 05, 2015

I love how this product serves to not only get rid of my usual frizzyness on my hair but it smells wonderful and keeps my strands hydrated. Having permed my hair, I find that its effectiveness truly lasts- your styling stays longer. Having been purchasing this item three times now, I swear by it.

November 21, 2014

Great product! Helps keep my hair healthy and styled for extra days!
Definitely would recommend everyone try it once!

April 06, 2014

I absolutely love this product!
I originally received a sample of it and immediately fell in love. It smells terrific and leaves your hair so soft and shiny. It is completely weightless, my fine hair can easily be weighed down by product and in turn can cause it to look limp and greasy, but even by day two my hair feels light and looks smooth. Although I think the product is worth the $24 price tag I find that it's a little on the expensive side.

January 09, 2013

I just started using this product and I love it. It works really well. I usually shampoo every day but now my style lasts and I can shampoo every other day. Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy or heavy.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag