Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Living Proof Satin Hair Serum Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 37 in Hair Serum

January 31, 2016

Smells very nice but the best part about this is it keeps my hair sleek and frizz free for days!! Perfect hair. Such a. Fantastic product I even purchased this for a friend of mine for Christmas who has the same frizz problem in humid and rainy weather. Highly recommend. Clear thick liquid texture that runs into hair without weighing it down. I have long wavy medium thickness hair that is not fine. It keeps my straightened hair straight!

August 03, 2015

I really liked this! It left my hair smooth and frizz free. It is an expensive product and I'm not sure that I can shell out the money for the full-size.

January 07, 2015

What it is:
A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement.

What it is formulated to do:
Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look.

I received a small sample of this product and it seems to be doing what it is supposed to. My only issue is I'm not a big fan of the scent. To me it's a rather manly scent. But I will finish up the product and let you know if i change my mind.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?