L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

September 18, 2016

A little pricey, given that you could probably substitute it with coconut oil or olive oil, but a great product nonetheless. Never say no to a little bit of luxury. pairs very well with the almond shower oil

August 17, 2016

Sure, this product is effective. But it's not more effective than a generic Almond oil you can buy at your nearest healthfood store. The price is jacked up because of the brand name, and I'm not convinced it's purer because the company has deeper pockets than a generic brand.

June 29, 2016

Omg ... my skin is so soft and dewy with this product. The smell omg it's so relaxing for me!!i'm in love with this product i want another for sure

March 22, 2016

I had got surgery and wanted something to find something to help the scar healing process. I found this really helped moisturize my skin and help with the scaring. It can get messy if you use it during the day because its oily but I use it before bed and love this. It also smells great!

March 10, 2016

I received this in a gift set and love it so mich. it smells amazing and feels great on your skin. The sample bottle is a little hard to open in the shower, but I don't mind since maybe thst means it won't explode all over my things when I travel with it.

July 23, 2015

a little goes a long way it is not oily and last a long time on the skin and soaks in really well. Skin is very smooth and silky with out feeling oily and because it dries almost instantly i found that tI could dress right after with out worrying about getting oil on my clothes

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play