L'Occitane Amande Delicious Hands

L'Occitane Amande Delicious Hands Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 324 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 05, 2017

This hand cream lives up to its name! It has a really delicious almond smell that leaves your hands feeling super soft. I love the mini tubes as they are handy to have around home, the office, and in your purse.

March 21, 2016

This cream smells amazing and makes my hands very soft. I have dry hands from washing dishes and this cream helps to eliminate the dryness and the itch that comes with it.

March 03, 2016

I love this hand lotion! It makes my hands feel silky smooth, and not greasy at all. A little goes a long way. I must admit, they are quite pricey. However, I guess you pay for what you get. This is probably my favorite hand lotion!

March 03, 2016

The best hand cream I have ever used! This product is worth every penny and I would not hesitate buying it again. In fact I purchased a set just to have extras on hand!

January 26, 2016

I love l'occitane hand creams. It doesnt leave my hand greasy and smells delish! I tend to buy the bigger tubes, bigger bang for the buck.

June 11, 2015

The scent was okay, but I feel it could be more natural. It wasn't as moisturizing as Aveeno hand lotion. It is also quite pricey. Packaging is nice, though.

May 06, 2015

The scent of this cream is heavenly, I absolutely love L'Occitane hand creams. Nice and light, absorbs quickly into the skin, leaves hands velvety soft. Will definitely continue to purchase this product

March 24, 2015

I really like this L'Occitane hand cream. It's made with almond milk and it smells sweet. It's a light hand cream and it absorbs very quickly. Very moisturizing and a little goes along way. Worth trying!