Good

L'Occitane Amande Milk Concentrate Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #563 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 27, 2016

Price point is a little higher than I usually like to pay for body lotion but I had a $10 coupon and omg I'm hooked!!! This stuff is not greasy but leaves you skin soooo smooth and smells amazing! The smells lingers all day and it's the perfect balance of scent without being too strong

February 05, 2015

I LOVE this product. The price is a little steep, but I found a good deal at an airport Duty Free shop. I love the texture and how light it feels on the skin.

I have very sensitive skin and cannot use a lot of brands - this is one I will definitely keep coming back to.

July 26, 2014

ALMOND MILK CONCENTRATE comes in a glass clear glass jar with silver lid in a 200 ml s for $59. I find this a bit expensive for a body cream. However, this creamy, silky texture just melts into the skin. It truly is a winner in my mind as it helped my skin look firmer and smoother while providing 48 hours of hydration. My skin felt nourished, it was not sticky, but smooth. Did not melt off in the heat. Who would of thought that almond milk, almonds and walnuts were good to drink and eat. Now we wear it. So awesome! I would highly recommend this cream for anyone send everyone.