L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Shampoo
Good

L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 15, 2016

just love it! clean hair and I only need to use it every second day rather then everyday and not harsh on the hair.
Hair is soft clean And I do not need to use conditioner. the smell is to die for.

July 16, 2015

I have healthy, uncoloured, and fine hair which will get oily within 24 hours no matter how often I wash. This is comparable to the Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo. It cleans my hair and scalp, but doesn't dry anything out.
This is a pricier product ($23), but the benefit is that you need a lot less gel to get that same lather and clean feeling than you would with a $8 bottle. Just make sure that your hair is quite wet so that it lathers up well.
This stuff is the definition of zingy and fresh. Not only does it smell amazing, but the hint of menthol makes your skin tingle as you massage it through your strands. After I use this shampoo, my hair looks very shiny and has decent volume. I especially love how I don't need to use a conditioner afterwards.