• l'Occitane Control Styling Prep-Cream

l'Occitane Control Styling Prep-Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1161 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 22, 2014

This is a great product for those with truly dry, hard to manage hair. My hair typically lacks volume on its own, so I wouldn't label it dry or unmanageable. Fortunately, this is a prime example of a multi-functional cream that can be used on all hair types. I hate the feeling of typical conditioner, which is usually a slippery blend of chemicals, coating the hair to make it feel more nourished. Thanks to its high-quality ingredients, this styling cream is formulated with nourishing jojoba oil and works wonders as a leave-in conditioner. I love using it before putting in my sleep-in foam rollers (see the routine here) as it leaves my curls looking smooth and frizz-free, while maintaining a healthy hair cuticle.

P.S. I've never seen a cream tube with such a large opening! What a great idea, since it will be very easy to squeeze out the final remains of the product. It's such a nightmare having to pry open packaging at the very end.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches