L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream with Shea Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 14, 2016

This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. It is amazing on really dry skin. Making even the worst dry skin feeling soft and well moisturizes. It is definitely pricier but well worth it.

January 15, 2016

I have this on my side table & use it every night. Its extremely moisturizing and leaves your skin smooth the next day. I rarely use it during the day with frequent hand washing.

The price range of this product is on the high end area. But the quality is worth giving it a try. I've also bought a smaller size 3-pack for vacation/travel use.

December 17, 2014

I never been to this store before I bought this and loved it. The scent is great. Beautiful store too!

December 17, 2014

I received this as a gift and I really like it. The scent is very light but pleasant, it goes smooth and absorbs quickly. It left my hands feeling nourished and feeling supple - I will definitely buy it and suggest it to friends/coworkers & family.

June 22, 2014

This is a good product if you suffer from dry or aging skin. It helps keep your skin soft, though sometimes make my hands feel a bit greasy after. Pricy too. $12 or more for a little tube.