• L'Occitane Green Tea Body Milk
Good

L'Occitane Green Tea Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #993 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 26, 2014

I have both this body milk product as well as their Green Tea solid perfume. The scent is heavenly!! I hope they never discontinue this line! The scent appeals to both men and women since it is light and not too fragrant. I love using this body milk to wind down after a stressful day at work. The scent relaxes my body as I LOVE green tea :)

December 12, 2011

I really love this L'Occitane Green Tea Body Milk and I love it purely for it's scent.
    My boyfriend loves how it smells too and the scent lingers on my skin for some time after ;)
    My bf picked this body milk up for me at a L'Occitane store in one of the American airports we were at.
    It's a very soft, warm fragrance even with the citrus notes in it.
    It's not very moisturizing on its own and because it is a body milk, the consistency is very thin and runny.
    But I buy scented lotions for their scent and not for their moisturizing properties. I simply mix half a portion of scented lotion with half of my favourite body lotion (the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion which is essentially unscented) so that way I smell great and my skin is well moisturized :)

MandiRoo added a new review for