L'Occitane Hand Cream

L'Occitane Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

October 02, 2016

I love L'Occitane's line of hand creams, particularly the shea butter one! It's always by my bed side. It's super moisturizing and doesn't leave my hands feeling oily after applying it. Only downside is the packaging...and the price tag.

August 31, 2016

Good but expensive hand cream but it does work. Easy to apply, non greasy, and absorbs fast. Makes my hands soft and it has nice scdnt to it. Cons is the price

August 31, 2016

L'Occitane hand lotions are one of the best hand lotions. A little more expensive for the size but we'll worth it. My hands get rough and dry in the cold weather but this lotion really helps. The Shea Butter is excellent, absorbs quickly and is not greasy .

August 31, 2016

For the price and size of the lotion it is a little on the expensive side. its $12 for 30ml. However, using a little bit of this hand cream does go a long way, and it smells very nice!

June 09, 2016

Especially the 20% Shea butter formulations for dry skin are amazing. I constantly have my hands in water and they get very dried out and almost sore from my work an this helps so much. It may be pricy but it's so worth it.

January 26, 2016

I simply adore the products of L'Occitane en Provence !!!! The hand cream butter is totally amazing! In winter my hands are getting really dry and this product is really smooth, not greassy and light on hands.

October 06, 2015

Probably the best hand creams around. Of course, you *could* just buy 100% shea butter, but these are so much easier to work into your hands. I'm using Zesty Lime, which smells exactly like I've just cut and juiced a lime. Love it!

February 22, 2015

I love L'Occitane products, especially the hand creams. Some of the scents in their other products, I don't care to much for. This hand cream works wonders and penetrates your skin quickly.

January 05, 2015

20% shea butter... Great for dry skin in the cold Toronto winters!

November 21, 2014

This lotion is amazing. The texture is thick, doesn't leave a oily feeling after application and keeps my hands moist. I personally don't like fragrances in my lotion so this lotion works great for me since it's just the typical lotion smell.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge