L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Foaming Cleanser

L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #508 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

March 11, 2015

I have tried L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Foaming Cleanser it really is effective and I use it a long with my Clarisonic Mia 2 . This cleanser left my skin feeling soft, clean and also did not dry out my skin like some other cleansers I have tried. My skin looked glowing and much brighter.

March 09, 2015

This is a great high end product.it is expensive but really worth the price. skin is softer and glowing after use. the scent is amazing.

March 09, 2015

I absolutely love this stuff!!! And every other product from this brand. It's definitely a bit more pricey but well worth it.

March 09, 2015

The smell of this is so luxurious. It was good for my sensitive skin and didn't break me out!

October 23, 2014

Great cleansing foam. Will buy it over and over.

October 23, 2014

Love the smell. Sales say that it is good for sensitive skin. Not feel dry and tight after using this facial wash

August 16, 2013

I needed a light, refreshing cleanser that would help brightening my skin and after surfing the net for weeks I decided this one would suit all my needs.Fortunately it did not dissapoint me. It has a great texture, nice smell and cleans my skin without making it feel dry. Besides it comes in a refillable little bottle (I bought the smaller version).

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic