• L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam
  • L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

October 06, 2016

I started using this cleansing foam for a couple of weeks now and found that it worked well on my sensitive skin. I have noticed that my skin is better - I have acne prone skin and it hasn't caused any breakouts so far.

I did find it a little drying when I initially tried it so I just make sure that I moisturized after. This has gotten better overtime as I use it more often. It is scented so just make sure you are okay with the scent. I like it but I know that some people may be sensitive. Definitely a great product.

May 14, 2016

I use this as my morning cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without that tight, dry feeling. It lasts forever and the scent is divine.

March 16, 2016

I can not even tell you how much I love this foaming facial cleanser. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I have noticed a huge different in my skin and how my pores have reduced in size. One bottle goes a long way!