• l'Occitane Immortelle Precious Night Cream
Amazing

l'Occitane Immortelle Precious Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 25, 2015

This product is amazing. Not so thick and greasy. My skin feels amazing in the morning after having applied it the night before. My skin is better hydrated than before, and it has a really rich velvety feeling. Worth trying!

May 31, 2014

i received a sample size of this cream to try. I love the container, it's nice and makes it fancy. Anyways, I like the smell of the night cream. It's pretty thick and you don't need a lot to apply onto whole face. It worked on me, my skin in the morning felt nice and baby soft smooth. I don't know if I'd buy it regular price though. For a night cream, I find it pretty pricey and also there are other ones that work equally the same for cheaper.

March 25, 2014

This cream is not for everyone, I was allergic to it since my face was red and hard after using this. Be sure to test this cream out on a patch of the skin first.

October 30, 2013

tres bonne crème de nuit, laisse la peau lisse et soyeuse. elle à un parfum de plante et est assez épaisse, mais s'applique bien. je suis contente du résultat.