• L'Occitane Milk Extra Gentle Soap
  • L'Occitane Milk Extra Gentle Soap
Good

L'Occitane Milk Extra Gentle Soap Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Generously sized for everyday use and the bath. Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing Shea Butter. L'Occitane works directly with women's Shea-processing collectives in western Africa, supporting economic recovery--and a heritage of natural harvesting traditions. Non-irritating; suitable for men, women and children. In a range of L'Occitane fragrances. - Size: 8.8 oz

December 22, 2010

This soap is seriously the bees knees. The bees knees! It smells so wonderful -- reminds me of the French countryside, and does not leave any of that icky residue most soaps leave on my skin after rinsing off. The price is a little steep for such a small soap, but I would gladly get one myself once I'm out.

I was given this product to review.

August 28, 2009

This soap is fabulous! It's gentle, moisturizing and smells heavenly. It is a bit pricey at around $10 a bar but it lasts FOREVER! I've been using my current bar for close to 3 months and I still have about 1/4 of the bar left!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml