• L'Occitane Milk Extra Gentle Soap
  • L'Occitane Milk Extra Gentle Soap
Good

L'Occitane Milk Extra Gentle Soap Reviews

Ranked #529 out of 896 in Bath & Body

Generously sized for everyday use and the bath. Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing Shea Butter. L'Occitane works directly with women's Shea-processing collectives in western Africa, supporting economic recovery--and a heritage of natural harvesting traditions. Non-irritating; suitable for men, women and children. In a range of L'Occitane fragrances. - Size: 8.8 oz

December 22, 2010

This soap is seriously the bees knees. The bees knees! It smells so wonderful -- reminds me of the French countryside, and does not leave any of that icky residue most soaps leave on my skin after rinsing off. The price is a little steep for such a small soap, but I would gladly get one myself once I'm out.

I was given this product to review.

August 28, 2009

This soap is fabulous! It's gentle, moisturizing and smells heavenly. It is a bit pricey at around $10 a bar but it lasts FOREVER! I've been using my current bar for close to 3 months and I still have about 1/4 of the bar left!

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm