• L'Occitane Shea Light Comforting Cream
  • L'Occitane Shea Light Comforting Cream

L'Occitane Shea Light Comforting Cream Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 1220 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 20, 2017

This cream lives up to its name. The texture is light, but not too light that it feels watered down, and provides long lasting moisture. The scent is a classic moisturizer scent, reminds me of something I used years ago.. maybe the classic Nivea cream? In terms of the moisturizing level, I find it comparable to Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, as well as the price. I would consider purchasing this again, though it's not a must have since I find Kiehl's currently meets my needs (and is unscented).

August 22, 2016

Very good cream for the summer months. Very light ,absorbs quickly, non greasy and did not make my face break - out, which is a bonus. I thought the Shea Butter would leave a greasy feeling to my face but it did not. No SPF.

August 22, 2016

This cream is good. Left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Not greasy and very absorbant. It is light and I would have liked it to be richer and more moisturizing.

April 16, 2015

This is a wonderful cream to use. It has the shea butter properties in it that is so great for the skin. A little amount goes a long way. Love this.

March 05, 2015

An excellent cream, not too strong very light scent. it absorbs very quickly into the skin. won't leave your skin greasy but will leave it very well moisturized.

March 05, 2015

Great light weight moisturizer! It smells wonderful and absorbs into the skin almost instantly. Would make a great additition to a summer skincare regimen!

February 20, 2015

I love this cream it has a light pleasant scent and is very light and non greasy. It absorbs well into the skin and leaves your face feeling loved! I didn't even experience any breakouts so that's a plus!