L'Occitane Shea Mini Hand Cream
Good

L'Occitane Shea Mini Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 307 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 28, 2016

The best hand cream I've ever tried! It's a little bit expensive but these tubes lasts long even though it looks small. my favourite is shea butter but they are all great.

January 28, 2016

I am in absolute awe with this product. It smells wonderful and works great. I feel safe using it cause its made in France.

August 25, 2015

great hand cream. absorbs fast and leaves your hands soft and silky

August 25, 2015

I love this hand creme. It feels amazing. It's very hydrating. It almost makes your hands feel like silk. I wish it wasn't so expensive.

April 26, 2015

All the Shea butter products from L`Occitane are wonderful and super moisturizing. Recommend for dry skins!

April 16, 2015

I love these little mini shea butter hand creams. I keep one in my purse, on the nightstand and in the vehicle. I've given so many as gifts. Everyone loves them. So hydrating.

April 12, 2015

One of the better hand moisturizing creams that leaves your hands feeling silky smooth and none greasy. It really works especially during the harsh, cold winter. It's pricey but worth it.