L'Occitane Sublime Beauty Cream

L'Occitane Sublime Beauty Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #148 out of 183 in BB Creams

June 18, 2015

It contains enough pigment to minimizes the appearance of minor redness while creating a smoother more uniformed finish so skin tone is more even and flawless. I feel like it acts as more of a skincare product than an actual makeup. Apparently the more you use it the more it’ll approve your overall skin texture. Although invisible once applied due to the sheerness of the product I find, like Urban Decay’s Beauty Balm, it still gives my lackluster skin a bit of a boost so my skin just appears brighter, less tired, and fresher. Unfortunately, the formula does get sucked in by drier skin so I can only get a two to three hour wear time out of as it fades away very, very quickly. L’Occitane Sublime Beauty Cream isn’t marketed as a BB Cream but merely a “beauty cream” and that makes some sense to me. For me it feels like a basic moisturizer slash tinted moisturizer. It feels quite luxurious to me (perhaps due to its beautiful scent) as the thinner consistency absorbs so easily into my skin and feels like I’m using some wonderful glamorous scented facial moisturizer. Coverage leaves much to be desired but if you merely wish to perfect and give your already good skin a nice even tone this might win a spot in your heart. However, those seeking the full coverage of a BB Cream might find it a disappointing formula.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products