L'Occitane Tinted Lip Balm

L'Occitane Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 787 in Lip Balm

August 05, 2016

I love this lip balm and it has lasted me for almost a year now. It's moisturizing and love the tint. I use it as part of my every day make up. Definitely recommend this product!

July 16, 2015

These lip treatments are very much peony scented, but the flavour isn't like tasting a real flower petal. It's almost a candied floral, which tastes pleasantly sweet. I love the tint of the Rose coloured balm I got, and it has an added SPF of 25. This metal twist-cap packaging is very similar to the Sugar Lip Treatment balms which have been all the rage over the past few years. In my opinion, these are just one step above since Sugar lip balms have a much softer consistency that melts and may break in a warm environment. The Sugar balms have an SPF of 15 and cost $26 for just about the same amount of product. Though they do give off a slightly richer colour, I'm almost certain that these Peony balms would last longer overall.