Logitech Wireless Mouse M505

Logitech Wireless Mouse M505 Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 616 in Electronics

Logitech Wireless Mouse M505 helps you get more done, more comfortably, in more places. Within 15 months of battery life and laser tracking, you've got the power and precision to be more productive. The tiny wireless receiver can stay in your notebook, so there's less worry of it being broken or lost.

May 22, 2016

Love the fact that this mouse is wireless and moves around so freely on the surface. You must make sure you have a free USB port to plug the receiver end. It takes 2 AA batteries which last a long time. I always shut my mouse off when not in use.

July 01, 2014

Love the fact that it is wireless. In my case though I have to be pointing directly (with no obstacle) to the computer or else it is not responding (tv logged on the computer).

July 01, 2014

J'adore cette souris. Elle me suis partout. J'enseigne la photographie et je dois utiliser un portable et un projecteur et suis incapable d'utiliser le portable sans une souris. Celle-ci fonctionne à merveille et les batteries durent très longtemps.

June 12, 2014

I love that this mouse is wireless - no more cords getting in the way :) The only thing is that sometimes, it disconnects from my computer and I have to reinstall the USB drivers - not sure if it's just my computer or what.

May 20, 2014

I will buy nothing but Logitech speakers or mice. Wireless is even better! Can switch from desktop to laptop (hate touchpads) so easily! Last for years, any version of Windows can read them ( went from Vista to 8.1)
Can never go wrong with Logitech!

April 14, 2014

I love it..best purchase ive made in a long time

February 18, 2014

it is an okay mouse nothing really special a little high priced

September 12, 2012

work amazing i love this little mouse

June 29, 2012

My dad bought me this producr not along ago and i really like it. I like how its not attached to the computer and has to be close. Its really nice to have.

June 17, 2012

I got this product for Christmas last year. I was very impressed with the easy accessibility, and no more wires which is awesome for me. It's very easy to use on any surface, easy to clean and I like the way it fits my hand. Great product would recommend it to anyone.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge