Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Reviews

Ranked #828 out of 1250 in Perfume

Introduced in 1997. Fragrance notes: exotic licorice and vanilla combined with light greens, florals and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

August 13, 2015

i got a bottle for a gift and i love the scent, its awesome. Not to strong but lasts all day

August 12, 2015

This perfume is so classy. I got it blind without testing. I expected it to be sweet and girly but it turns out to be more mature. It opens with strong note of licorice then comes flowery note. In an hour it becomes powdery and classy. Great for cold days. Stays close to skin but long lasting classiness.

June 24, 2015

I bought this 30 ml bottle from Shoppers Drug Mart for $20.00 I absolutely love this scent, I guess they are discontinuing the perfume, which I am not happy about. I went back and bought 3 more bottles. I love the perfume, it gets me a lot of compliments

April 01, 2015

This scent is just pure lust. Part of me bought it for the packaging, because the bottle is adorable, but I am trying to make this bottle of perfume last forever because of how much I love it. It's another nostalgic scent for me, and I think the staying power is great.

December 20, 2014

I wish it was stronger and last longer but the packaging nice.

November 11, 2014

I had this perfume years ago (no longer have it) and I remember it smelling like lemons, which I really liked. And the bottle was incredibly pretty! If given the chance I would probably get it again, because I have nothing but good memories of the spicy sweet/sharp lemon scent.

July 09, 2014

This is my favourite perfume line. Nice subtle fragrance that stays. I've had both men and women stop and tell me how great I smell! Winning!

August 17, 2012

There's something about this perfume that's just alluring.

July 17, 2012

There is something about this perfume that has me buying it, over and over and over again
    It is quite a unique scent, soft, sensual with a hint of musk
    It is truly a lovely fragrance and you can usually find this one on sale somewhere at any given time

May 03, 2012

You will never regret buying this.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating