Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 322 in Primer

September 17, 2015

I got a mini tube of this along with a Lorac palette and didn't really think much of it. I was going to toss it my sample bucket, but decided it was worth a try, and am so pleased I did. this is a really great primer! It holds shadows in place all day without creasing or smudging, and keeps colours vibrant. The primer is clear and only requires the smallest amount, so a little tube lasts for ages. It's also a great primer for brows, as it holds brow product in place well too.

April 23, 2015

I got this primer along with a palette I bought and it is quite good. brings out the colour of your eyeshadows and keeps your shadow staying put all day.

March 08, 2015

I loved this Eye primer. First time purchasing it and I'm hooked. I loved Urban Decay eye primer, but this one works way better for me. I have dry skin also. My eye shadow stayed put all day long. Only problem I cant purchase it in Canada. :(

August 03, 2014

This was a good primer. The tube is big enough and it lasted me forever (I don't even remember when I got it, that's how long I've been using it). A little goes a long way. It definetely helped keep my eye shadow stay in place longer.