Good

Lorac cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

August 30, 2016

I have the eye shadow pallet and it is amazing. Can be used dry or wet for a more dramatic look. Colors have great pigment that last. They will make your eyes pop!

November 22, 2014

The Lorac PRO to go eye/cheek palette was the first Lorac cosmetics item I was able to purchase. For $38US the palette includes 2 highlight shades, 4 eyeshadows in neutral warm tones 2 matte and 2 shimmer. The next part of the palette is favourite to use and what sold me on the Lorac brand; 2 blushes Coral with a slight shimmer, a matte Pink shade, both are not overly pigmented and gives the cheeks a slight flush, and also a matte bronze shade that's great for a slight contour and all over the face. Also included is a medium size mirror and 2 travel size brushes one eyeshadow and one pencil brush. It is a great on the go travel palette and compact enough to through in the purse.
After falling in love with the pro to go I bit the bullet and ordered the Lorac Pro Palette for $42US on Amazon and paid the crazy shipping and customs charges to ship to Canada. Like most of the reviews I've seen and read the Pro Palette is worth every penny with 16 warm neutral shades; 8 matte and 8 shimmer eyeshadows. It has become my go to eyeshadow palette for everyday work and night out looks; I use the matte shade the most because I love the soft blendable texture and pigmentation of each colour. This palette also comes with a deluxe sample size of the behind the scenes eye primer; I find a slightly greasy and needs a little bit to much time to set before applying eyeshadow.
This past year Lorac released the Lorac Pro2 Palette with 16 new cooler toned shades and again 8 matte and 8 shimmer eyeshadows. I debated ordering the Pro2 when I found out that the limited edition Lorac Mega Pro Palette with 32 eyeshadows (double a pro palette) for $59US. With the quality as the original palette this one has 16 matte and 16 shimmer in both neutral wearable warm and cooler toned shades; a few cult favourites and new limited eyeshadows worth spending the money on. I love my new shadows their texture and new shades are everything I need to fulfill my eyeshadow needs.