Amazing

Lorac Lip Gloss Couture Shine Reviews

Ranked #465 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick provides a glamorous looking pout and luxuriously smooth feeling lips with its creamy, long-wearing formula. This innovative, paraben free liquid lipstickformula features light-reflecting Mother of Pearl to keep lips soft, smooth, supple and naturally rejuvenated. Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba and Sweet Almond Oil help hydrate and fill in fine lines, plus a natural anti-oxidant Oriza Sativa Bran Extract keeps lips protected. For more information, please visit http://www.loraccosmetics.com.

September 27, 2016

My lips have never felt bigger and so luscious ever this product was amazing made my little lips look like huge snow need to get surgery for the lips ladies try this product and you will be amazed

August 08, 2014

The price is pretty high on this one, but since it's a prestige brand, I think it's well worth it. The pigmentation is quite nice for a gloss, and it's not very sticky. Due to the lack of stickiness, it doesn't have the most amazing wear time, but I'll take that tradeoff. The color range is pretty good, and I like this as an everyday lip product. I wouldn't deem it a must have, but it's a good gloss to keep around.

October 09, 2013

I just love the product and the way my lips look and feel. People have asked my what I am wearing and I highly recommend it to them. I love shinny lips!

August 31, 2011

I'm not really a user of high end lip products but while scanning Sephora, I happened to come across a display of Lorac Couture shine "liquid lipsticks" . The first thing I noticed when I opened it up was the smell, it smells exactly like Mini eggs! I was immediately pleased with the scent so I had high hopes for the product. It was moderately thick, didnt apply all too evenly, it wasnt thick enough to be considered a lipstick but too thick to be considered a gloss...the formula was just "weird". No matter how much or how little is on your lips, it doesn't look "right" and seems to almost drip off your lips and get everywhere. I wouldn't advise anyone to buy this products, there are much cheaper alternatives that work much better!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic