L'Oréal Elnett Satin Extra Strength Hairspray, 75 ml

L'Oréal Elnett Satin Extra Strength Hairspray, 75 ml Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 132 in Hairspray

The finest hairspray used by the finest stylists. Elnett's long-lasting hold amd satin touch has been specially adapted to meet the needs of colored hair. Elnett's UV filter protects the beautiful shine of your hair.It's unique micro-diffuser sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean, soft and shiny. Protects your style against the effects of humidity. Remove the security tab and shake can. Spray with Elnett in short bursts from about 30cm away

June 05, 2016

Have used Elnett for years, using the new Rose scent now but does not smell like roses. In fact the smell of hairspray is not a draw but the soft brushable non sticky effect is what make me loyal to this brand.

October 19, 2011

I love this product, its a fine mist that doesn't make my hair feel like straw and doesn't break my bank either.The only downside? The smell is a bit perfumey at first but it dries to a nice soft clean/floral-y smell.
The upside? It comes in an unscented version.

April 12, 2011

I don't wear very much hair product in general, only on special occasions, or when I get dressed up. My current job and lifestyle requires for a very casual and natural look. Anyways, I was lucky to get this product to review and used it on a few nights out over the past few weeks. I gotta tell you; for someone who rarely wears hairspray, I loved this one! It is not sticky, it is not heavy (doesn't weigh the hair down, actually, it adds volume!), it does not tangle my long locks as most hairsprays have in the past. It still allows movement, and leaves the hair touchable (not straw like). I think it is actually the best hairspray I've tried. Also, it does have some nice lasting power. The scent is not overwhelming but could bother some who are very sensitive. I would overall, recommend this product!

I received this product from the company for review purposes.

March 06, 2011

I originally bought this for my wedding, because I wanted a spray that would hold my updo in place without flaking, getting sticky, etc.

It is pretty expensive for a drugstore hairspray -- I bought it at Wal Mart for $14.99 (at the time, it included a free travel size as a bonus) -- but it's absolutely worth it. It's a true ultrafine aerosol mist, and while it offers strong hold, it still leaves my hair combable, never clumpy or sticky. Also, I've had problems with most aerosol hairsprays building up and blocking the nozzle, or the aerosol mechanism failing altogether, but haven't had any problems with this with Elnett.

Most importantly, it holds up to heat and humidity very well. It was 88 degrees on my wedding day and very humid, with a chance of rain, and the ceremony was held outside. It held my updo perfectly in place for 10 hours, through the ceremony, pictures, a four-hour reception, and afterparty; I had no frizziness or flyaways, which tend to be a problem for me because I have fine hair.

I still use this product regularly; if it were a little cheaper, I would use it every day. It's by far the best hairspray I've ever used.