L'Oréal Hair Expertise: OleoTherapy Deep Recovery Mask

L'Oréal Hair Expertise: OleoTherapy Deep Recovery Mask Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 22, 2016

I have long, straight, dry hair. I live in a very dry climate also, so deep conditioning is a must! I picked this one up and I was not disappointed. The mask itself smells very nice. I put it on for about 20 minutes before rinsing out. My long, usually-very-tangly hair was very easy to comb through while wet. Unheard of! After drying, my hair still felt soft, and was much less frizzy than it usually is.
This mask is a little bit on the expensive side, but worth the cost. It works really well! Only downside is, if you have long hair, you have to use a LOT meaning I will probably only get 4 or 5 uses out of this container.

June 05, 2016

So once a week I would use this hair mask, it's actually pretty good and smells nice. I have no trouble at all after with combing hair and also helps with dry and frizzy hair. If you are looking for a decent hair mask then this might be for you. Over all a pretty good hair mask. L'oreal has many different hair masks to choose from. This is also vegan and cruelty free.

September 14, 2014

I love this whole line. I have thick, coarse hair, and find that I don't have to use much other product when using this and the shampoo/conditioner. It's a great inexpensive alternative to the Kerastase Oleo line.

August 07, 2014

The first thing I noticed about this product was its AMAZING smell. I was frantically searing the aisles of Shoppers Drug Mart looking for a deep conditioning mask because my hair was feeling very dry and brittle after getting it highlighted. The product had favourable reviews so I figured I would give it a shot and am happy with what it does for my hair. I usually treat my hair with this deep recovery mask once a week and leave it in for about 10-15 minutes before rinsing it out. It smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth - I don't even have to use a detangler when I brush my hair after using this (which is amazing because my hair is normally EXTREMELY tangled when wet) This product works to hydrate my hair and keep it in good condition - however, I don't believe it's a long term treatment for dry and/or brittle hair. I find my hair gets dry again a few days after using this until I use it again. It's definitely worth buying for the short term but won't completely cure your tresses in the long run!

Neuven added a new review for