• l'oréal infallible eyeliner
  • l'oréal infallible eyeliner

l'oréal infallible eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 807 in Eye Liner

October 03, 2016

J'ai bien aimé . J'ai été surprise en plus il y a un pinceau à l'intérieur. Précis et ne coule pas sur moi pendant la journée.belle couleur pigmenté et facile d'application.

October 02, 2016

l'oréal infallible eyeliner in black is one of my favourite eyeliners. I tend to have watery eyes, but this does not smudge or budge - love it. If you are a cry baby like me, this liner is for you. Easy to apply, great endurance, not so easy to take off, but with the right product it does come (I used Nivea wipes).

October 02, 2016

I love this eyeliner it a very easy to put on it has an easy glide, not to heavy and pigmented. I usually line my water line and I use it for when I do other peoples makeup to wing their eyes (don't worry I clean the products after every use). My only complain is although it is pigmented sometimes it kind of starts fading but that is rare.

September 23, 2016

I love this eyeliner! This eyeliner is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It also comes with a little eyeliner brush which I prefer over all the other expensive brushes I have. This eyeliner is very good quality and after 3 years, it is still in good condition and doesn't dry up like some expensive ones does.

August 09, 2016

Favourite eyeliner! I mostly line inside the lid and some other pencils don't even work. It's smooth, not too heavy, and easy-to-use. No sharpener needed, it's a twister (a must in simplifying life!). If I've had a really long day, I do need to re-apply but it just fades doesn't smear or leave raccoon eyes.

April 04, 2016

I love this eyeliner because it has a rich black Color that doesn't fade. The tip makes it easy to line eyes and glides nice to make winged liner. I have bought it a few times. I get watery allergy eyes in spring though so this doesn't work well for me then because it doesn't stay on when my eyes water. But when it's not allergy season I love it!

April 04, 2016

I have been using this eyeliner for about 6 months now and I quite like it. I find it's an amazing dupe for the Stila stay all day eyeliner which retails for double the price. the only Con with this eyeliner is the fact that it dries quickly, to avoid that, I find hat putting it upside down when I store it helps a lot.

February 18, 2016

this product is very good it is transported in any bag s , applies well and does not run it lasts all day t even 2 day because i was hurt my makeup at night it resists heat and stress alone problems that I encountered is that it takes precision to apply it and when I 'm late it does not work as I would like and the result is often not good the applicator brush is difficult to maintain because it dries and washing is hard so that in the long product application becomes difficult

January 13, 2016

my oh my i love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth, pigmented and stays in my waterline all day. Highly highly recommend it.

Cupcake added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

scoof added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette