L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 679 in Lip Gloss

October 12, 2016

I like the colour and the way it looks on my lips. I definitely do not think it stays on my lips for longer than 30 min. For the price, I don't really care to re-apply, but if you are looking for an all day on the lips solution, this is not it.

July 16, 2016

I love this Matte lipstick, one of my favourites for sure and not very expensive. It stays on your lips throughout the day and barely needs a touch up! Love all the colors too.

June 10, 2016

While this liquid lipstick claims it's matte it's not. It does not dry down matte and I have to blot with a tissue to make it matte. The pigment is amazing though so for that alone I recommend it. I did get some weird tingly feeling when I wore it for the first time, it wasn't painful just weird but after more uses it went away.

March 28, 2016

I have this in a light pink hue and I find that it looks really nice on I'm not someone who wears lipstick so I tend to use these types of products instead. It looks great and it stays out and does not needed to be reapplied repeatedly, so overall it is defiantly worth the money and is a great gloss.

March 28, 2016

I really love the new pro matte gloss! I have the shade 314 NUDE ALLURE.
    It stays on the lips forever and the texture is really confortable. The shade is perfect for an everyday look. Very nineties :)

March 05, 2016

I have about 3 of these matte glosses and I'm so in love with them. When I first swatched it on my hand I was amazed by the pigment! It so vibrant and the assortment of colours is great! You're sure to find a colour you'll love!

February 29, 2016

I'm really liking this matte lip gloss. I prefer this type of lip gloss to the overly shiny type. I recently purchased colour 318: Bare Attraction from Walmart and I really like the colour. I've never really tried matte lipsticks or glosses before but this was the perfect product to ease into them. It goes on creamy and then dries matte. It really does last for hours. I plan to buy a few more colours for Spring. Definitely give them a try for yourself!

February 02, 2016

I love this gloss (that's not really a gloss). I have the colours 312: Rouge Envy, and 314: Nude Allude, swatches included. The pigmentation is excellent and they last a pretty good amount of time for a gloss. I believe they're $12 at Walmart where I live which is pretty good. I wear Nude Allude so much and people are constantly asking me what it is! I'm looking forward to buying more shades!!

January 27, 2016

I recently got this product and I love it so much. I want to go back and get every single colour in the collection. This is my go to everyday lip product. Super velvety texture, gives the look of a matte lipstick without completely drying out your lips, looks matte, but feels like a balm.

January 26, 2016

This is a more creamy formula that Will dry matte but it's take a good amount of time to completely dry, but once it's dry it's will stay on your lips for a bunch of hours of course it's not asintense as a Kat Von D liquid lipstick but I enjoy This product because it's much more confortable on my lips than other liquid lipstick that can dry out my lips so bad, i would say that The formula is similar to The NYX soft matte lip cream

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..