L'Oréal Nude Palette 1
Amazing

L'Oréal Nude Palette 1 Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

July 08, 2016

I think if you wanted something similar to the Naked palettes (high end) this will do the job. Nudes are flattering no matter what skin tone you are. Just make sure you apply a base or primer on the eyelid to get the most colour.

July 08, 2016

For the L'oreal nude palette I definitely expected more from a L'oreal product. Even with using a lid primer for eye shadow I found the colours to be very dull, and did not stand out unless I used an excessive amont.

March 16, 2016

The nude Palette 1 was my first ever Eye shadow palette. I bough it because I was participating into a beauty pageant for the first time and I knew I needed makeup everyday. I never really worn makeup so I knew nothing about it. I wanted a palette I could wear as an everyday/casual makeup but also a palette I could work with for my stage and photoshoot makeup. This one works great for both ! There is a lot of tons and I can go simple and light makeup or I can do a dark smokey eye with it. It is a great product to start of with but then you need to buy the color that fits you to get more fancy makeup. The quality is good for me since I never had real expensive products and it last long with a good primer.