L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 17, 2016

I was beyond excited when I found out that I was lucky enough to selected to try out some L'Oreal products from influenster/voxbox! This is my first-ever box that I have been selected for, and I could barely wait to get my hands on it. I was unaware of which specific line I would receive, but I have tried L'Oreal products in the past (and have enjoyed them), so I was looking forward to it either way. Upon receiving my L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise VoxBox, I unveiled the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line! I was skeptical at first, upon reading that it was an 'oil' infused line, and seeing as my hair was prone to be weighed down by oils soon after being washed, I didn't know what to expect. I decided to give it a try and see how it goes.
Oftentimes I steer clear of conditioners, unless my hair looks extremely dry and fried - be it product use, or hair dryer, etc. - because my hair is prone to being weighed down by it. No matter how many different conditioners and products I've tried in the past, this remains an issue. Most people use conditioner to help revitalize their hair - bring it back to life. Conditioner usually adds shines, repairs damage, protects hair, nourishes it. All those great benefits that I'm missing out on, because they weigh down my hair. I was truly expecting this line to do the same, but I was proven wrong! Boy, am I glad I gave the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line a chance! It made such a vast difference after only one overall use! I used the shampoo first, conditioner next, followed by the mask after my hair had dried. My hair had volume! I did not expect that at all - especially with a line that is infused with six different oils! Oil tends to equal greasy hair for me, but not in this case!
My hair was also pretty dry and damaged - from use of hot irons, blow dryers, dye jobs, etc. - the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line has left my hair feeling super soft, looking shiny, full of volume! One of the things that I liked most about the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line, is the scent! It smells divine! My hair is left smelling amazing, well into the next day.
This line has made a huge difference for me, and my hair care regimen! I can now go back to using a conditioner that will not weigh down my hair, but actually aid in lifting it, while at the same time working to repair any damage that has been caused by blow dryers, irons, etc.

February 18, 2016

I really enjoyed this product, it has made a huge impact on my hair. It used to be dry and damaged before I tried this, but now my hair is incredibly soft, smooth, and silky.