• L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow foundation
Good

L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow foundation Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 613 in Foundation

December 30, 2016

I loved this foundation. The bottle it comes in is very handy. I like how the tip is closed off and only allows so much to come out at a time. The squeeze bottle is nice.

The foundation itself was easy to apply and covered nicely. I only needed a little of the product and it went far. The foundation was only a medium coverage so you still need a concealer however without concealer it did a good job. The foundation is lightweight and I didn't feel like I was wearing anything. It didn't 'cake' anywhere on my face in wrinkles/lines. It didn't feel oily while I was wearing it.

December 28, 2016

L'Oreal Paris' Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation is a radiant finish, hydrating foundation that lasts up to 24 hrs. This foundation has a medium coverage but it goes on air-light. It didn't feel at all that I was wearing foundation. My skin had a dewy and radiant appearance after applying and it went on smooth and blended perfectly.

I was incredibly impressed with the colour. It is so very difficult for me to find a foundation that matches my porcelain skin tone and I usually just skip it all together. The classic ivory was a perfect match for my skin tone. This foundation was long-lasting, extremely light, with great colour and I would highly recommend.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

December 20, 2016

Super impressed with this foundation! Light weight and super long lasting. The shade matched up perfectly to what was advertised as well. My only negative was that I did find it more difficult to spread/blend then my previous foundation. Great value- only $14.99 on sale at Shoppers (Shoppers is usually the most expensive store + I found this a reasonable price!).

September 25, 2016

This foundation is amazing!!! It's lightweight,medium coverage very buildable. It makes the skin flawless. My skin is dry on the nose and I went through so many foundations trying to find one that won't look nasty, this foundation just was perfect for my skin!!! The price wasn't bad at all. I will be purchasing this foundation over and over again.