Amazing
Good

L'Oréal Paris Mousse Absolue Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 258 in Hair Colour

January 14, 2016

This hair color worked in covering most of my grey hair. It had to stay in for a lot longer than it stated on the package. I love the fact that I can use it again without any mixing or throwing away unused product. It is a little pricey but I was able to find it on sale. I don't know if I would buy it again because of the cost.

June 30, 2015

I used shade 1021 and I was not disappointed. The formula is easy to use and convenient but a little tedious to spread. The time needed to reach the proper color was nearly double that listed. I needed a lot of conditioning after using this due to the drying nature of the foam but the convenience of not mixing bottles was a major advantage.

0.5/5

June 03, 2015

This is the worst hair colour product I have ever used. After the 30 minute processing time, it had done nothing. It was supposed to be auburn, but it was still brown and grey. It is also the most expensive I have ever used, with the worst result.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products