• L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water
  • L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 31, 2016

I use this to remove my makeup as a second cleanser. I think it is a really effective makeup remover, and removes everything. For the price, i think it is a good deal.

January 29, 2016

Really loving this micellar water, I got it on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart (actually I think it was on clearance, but I bought two bottles). This works very well and I love how quick and easy it makes makeup removal. I'm laying in bed right now typing this review and I don't have the bottle with me and I'm DREADING using something else to take my mascara off....

December 17, 2015

It's a good a one and it's not very expensive. I love it.

December 10, 2015

I love this product! It takes off all, and I mean ALL my makeup effectively. It does not irritate my skin and leaves it soft and not itchy and dry. Highly recommend it!

December 10, 2015

It is the only micellar water that I have used that has not irritated my skin or the area around my eyes! Use on a cotton round and it can take off all of your makeup in one swipe, I prefer this over the Simple Micellar Water due to the added benefits as well!

June 30, 2015

Great product from Loreal Paris. Cleanses and removes make-up very easily. Also give a refreshing feeling, no need to rinse it. Has no scent and is hypoallergenic.