L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 285 in Bronzer

March 09, 2016

This bronzer does give a good colour pay off but it is way too shimmery. The orange gel does stain white clothing and it does have an off odour to it. Maybe this product would be better if it was scent free. I will not be repurchasing because I hate to dwell on the tried failed products.

November 23, 2015

This product gives a decent amount of color, but it smelled so weird on my skin. Not sure if I would purchase again.

October 24, 2014

This is the best fake tanner you can get from a normal retail store. If you want to get the most for your money Sublime foam is the way to go, tinted so you can see where you apply to help with even distribution and it doesn't have a strong odour like some fake tanners do.

September 12, 2014

Very nice product, I will definitly buy it again! It looks really naturel on very pale skin and not orange! It's amazing

September 09, 2014

I am not usually a big fan of L'Oreal but since using this product, I am a believer:)

September 09, 2014

Not one of my favouties seems like I would rather wait for it to go on sale to buy it for it to be worth it

September 09, 2014

This product is amazing! It gives you a healthy glow with a hint of shimmer, and without looking orange. It also works surprising well on all skin tones or complexions. It's a Summer/Fall must have.

September 08, 2014

Goes on easily, had a nice smell and shimmer in the lotion

September 08, 2014

I've used a ton if self tanners, so when I see bad reviews of good ones it's usually because people don't know how to use them. I love this stuff. To get the best color though follow these steps. Don't wear this as lotion alone! Before you go to bed mix this w a dab of lotion and apply. In the morning it will be very dark! Take a shower and shave as well as use a loofah w body wash. Afterwards it should be the perfect shade. This stuff is very concentrated and dark so I wouldn't recommend for light skin tones.

September 08, 2014

I love this sun tanning lotion! After applying it, my skin immediately takes a golden and sparkly tone that it makes me feel beautiful. The smell it's not good, but it doesn't last, so It doesn't bother me.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?