L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

January 16, 2017

I was invited to try this at a reduced price in exchange for my review.

After almost a month of using these, my skin really does appear brighter and healthier. A container of 30 pads is $12.97 at Walmart. I read on line that some ladies cut them in half to double the yield, and that is what I started doing. It took a couple of weeks before I really noticed my skin appears fresher. Haven't noticed any reduced wrinkles, but here's to hoping.
    I am using it with the dual over night moisturizer.

January 05, 2017

I love the new L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads. I use one every night, right after I cleanse my face. I can't believe how much dirt and oil I miss cleansing alone, the Peel Pads pick up the rest.
    I have been using them for about a month and I notice a huge improvement in my skin texture, tone, and my fine lines are disappearing!
    They do leave a sticky feel, as you are supposed to leave it on all night. It doesn't bother me, I'm sleeping the whole time, but I could see it being slightly annoying to some who are more sensitive. They are also pretty pricy, so if you can find them on sale, or get your hands on some coupons stock up :D

January 05, 2017

I got to try these wih the help of shopper army.
    I couldnt believe what came off my face after already washing it. I liked that the pads were not soaked and they left my skin feeling moisturized and not overly dry.
    After using in combinatin wth the revitalift brightening lotion my skin is just glowing!

January 02, 2017

L'Oreal Paris' Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads are formulated to resurface uneven skin and to immediately brighten and reduce wrinkles. These pads are used in the evening following cleansing and contain a 10% glycolic acid complex.

The pads added a radiant glow just after using them and they helped to exfoliate my skin. My skin felt soft after using. I didn't notice any significant wrinkle reduction, however I have only been using the pads for just over a week. These pads are a good choice for gentle and regular facial exfoliation.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

December 23, 2016

The scent of this product is a bit off-putting and I found it did have a slight burn to it while applying (maybe my face is just THAT dry?). It left a weird residue on my face afterwards, almost a touch sticky... but with all that said I still like this product!

Pros:
    Left my face softer after only 1 use
    Helped to make me like my face was clean + refreshed
    Reduced the look of pores + facial imperfections

December 20, 2016

Its a small pad and I find it hard to handle, however I like the results and the way my skin feels afterwards.Have the entire line and it works well alone and together with the other products

October 27, 2016

Ok so I received this entire line for free to review and this is the one product I thought I was going to love but I didn't!
    I just didn't really notice a big difference when I used them vs when I didn't. I think the showstopper is the night cream! There really isn't much more I can say as I could take them or leave em - I mean if there was any residue of makeup left on my face they did remove the rest but that's about it - it wasn't a miracle product for me and it seemed like the packaging on this was the cheapest of all of the line as the rest seemed very nice and high quality. I will not purchase these

October 11, 2016

I absolutely love the feeling of the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads. After 2 days of using this product I started to feel and see a difference. My face felt much cleaner, brighter and my pores were significantly tighter. The scent and feeling of the product is self is very light and not overwhelming, refreshing to say the least :)

October 05, 2016

These peel pads are great, although container itself is nothing to write home about.

It’s your basic white plastic container with a twist lid. The silver colouring helps tie in the packaging with other items in this brand line; however, the lid itself feels flimsy and not as durable as L'Oréal’s other Bright Reveal products. I feel like the lid would easily crack if dropped (which happens frequently at my house). Although technically-speaking, the container only needs to last a month (each jar contains 30 pads). Besides, it is what’s inside that matters most, right?

Each white jar is filled with multi-ply textured pads that have a subtle scent, which is sweet and citrus-y and makes me look forward to using them. Due to sunlight sensitivity after use, they suggest you use these at bedtime rather than as a morning routine. So every evening, I swipe a pad across my face to pick up any excess oil and dirt.

The pads are gentle and effective. While I do wish the pads were slightly more saturated, there seems to be just enough product on each pad to cover my full face. The product has a slightly tacky residue as product dries, but this is temporary. Once dry, my face feels fully prepped for the Revitalift overnight moisturizer.

After two weeks of continued use, I have noticed better tone and my skin definitely seems brighter and more radiant. I would purchase this product again when on sale or with a coupon. At it’s MSRP, I would opt for a pad that is a little more saturated.

I received this product for free from L'Oreal Paris in exchange for my honest review.

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les rondelles pour la peau de l'oréal. Belle effet sur la peau,lisse ,illumine et rend la peau radieuse. Odeur ok pour un produit du genre.