• L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Day Moisturizer SPF 30
Good

L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Day Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 11, 2016

I was very impressed with the packaging. It looks very high-end but without the high-end prices. I absolutely love the pump bottle, so that you don't have to dip in with your fingers. The feeling of the
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal SPF 30 day cream feels very nice and light on my face, the spf ingredient doesn't feel harsh or heavy at all and it overall compliments my face when applying my makeup. After using this product, I've felt and had alot of compliments about how marks have been removed from my face and that it looks more radiant. I am very happy with the product and the price point.

October 03, 2016

I have been using L'Oreal's Revitalift Bright Reveal Day Moisturizer SPF 30 for 2 and a half weeks now. I must also mention that I have been using this product in conjunction with their Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Scrub every morning. I am 44 years old and my skin is normal to oily so this review reflects upon those factors.

After using a scrub in the morning my skin will have a couple of dry patches here or there so naturally it needs a moisturizer. I usually wait a few minutes after the scrub to put on the L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Day Moisturizer SPF 30. I find that the product is a bit thick and really needs to be spread out. When you first put it on it feels a bit sticky on your face. Worry not though because that feeling goes away after a bit leaving your face feel smooth all over. I like the citrus smell that it has because its a nice extra boost in the morning. I also like the whole SPF 30 added bonus even though I don't particularily look for that in a moisturizer.

I like the pump and the sleek look of the bottle that it comes in. If I were to be 100% honest I am not sure that I would place this product on any top 10 lists of moisturizers. It's a bit too thick and sticky for my liking. I will keep using it until it runs out and may consider purchasing it again because I do love all of the other products that I have used in the Revitalift line. My skin looks and feels much younger and my skin tone is now even since using the products.

I have received this product to try out free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.