• L'Oréal Smooth Intense Straight Perfecting Balm
  • L'Oréal Smooth Intense Straight Perfecting Balm

L'Oréal Smooth Intense Straight Perfecting Balm Reviews

Ranked #894 out of 2310 in Hair Care

June 05, 2016

Product smells nice, detangles really well. The product works for frizz and it straightens your hair really nicely, and has heat protection which is the good thing about it. The only thing I don't like is when you apply to much sometimes your hair gets greasy and sometimes when your hair is dry your hair is a bit sticky and sticks together. So i'm sort of in the middle of liking it and not liking it due to this issue. I might later on retry it but for now I am not.

May 28, 2015

I tried this straightening cream for the first time this past weekend and it was amazing! I attended a wedding and used this straightening cream before my flat iron for the day. I have naturally very curly hair, this cream kept my hair straight all day and long into the night. Even the next day my hair was still very straight! Being outside on a hot day my hair didn't start to curl like it normally would, and that night dancing my hair stayed straight. I've tried many different straightening creams and can say that this is the absolute best one I've tried!