L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 820 in Mascara

December 30, 2016

Great affordable mascara, still willing to try out others, but definitely worth the $5 I paid for. At first I was meh, but as the formula dried down a bit, it gave me MANY voluminous lashes. Also, easy to wash off too even though I had the waterproof version.

December 28, 2016

I love this mascara!! It's my everyday, go-to mascara! This mascara is buildable and makes my lashes look so much fuller. And you can't beat the price!

August 25, 2016

Ive been using this product for years and there is a very good reason for that. Its absolutely wonderful! Forget all the fancy new mascaras with lengthening technology or whatever. this one is simple, lasts a long time on your face and gives your eyelashes a classy look. love it!

1.5/5

July 20, 2016

Je n'ai pas aimée ce mascara. Il laisse les cils beaucoup trop fournis tout en laissant des grumeaux. La brosse est beaucoup trop grosse. Les cils ne parraient, en aucun cas, naturel.

July 11, 2016

I found the formula to be too wet, which caused it to transfer onto my eyelids. After a few uses it eventually dried down, making it easier to work with, but I wouldn't repurchase this anyway because I'm not a fan of the brush.

November 07, 2015

Though I have occasionally tried new products being marketed, in very little time I am back with L'Oréal brown-black for everyday use or black (did not like carbon black) when going out. Definitely thickens and lengthens without clumping.

June 19, 2015

i like the wand and bristles. and how easy it is to apply

June 13, 2015

My to go mascara when I go out hanging with my girlfriends.
    The mascara made my eyes bigger

May 15, 2015

This is my go to drug store mascara! It goes on sale fairly often at Walmart too:) I always have an extra on hand. I love how it makes my eyelashes look and that you can purchase this in very black. This is an overall great, long lasting mascara. You don't need many coats to make them look voluminous.

April 08, 2015

I love this product & always have one of this in my makeup case. I never leave home without this one. Goes on easy, no mess or clumps. Price is great & can be found at Walmart, Shoppers, Target etc. Great overall product!