L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 773 in Mascara

August 25, 2016

Ive been using this product for years and there is a very good reason for that. Its absolutely wonderful! Forget all the fancy new mascaras with lengthening technology or whatever. this one is simple, lasts a long time on your face and gives your eyelashes a classy look. love it!

1.5/5

July 20, 2016

Je n'ai pas aimée ce mascara. Il laisse les cils beaucoup trop fournis tout en laissant des grumeaux. La brosse est beaucoup trop grosse. Les cils ne parraient, en aucun cas, naturel.

July 11, 2016

I found the formula to be too wet, which caused it to transfer onto my eyelids. After a few uses it eventually dried down, making it easier to work with, but I wouldn't repurchase this anyway because I'm not a fan of the brush.

November 07, 2015

Though I have occasionally tried new products being marketed, in very little time I am back with L'Oréal brown-black for everyday use or black (did not like carbon black) when going out. Definitely thickens and lengthens without clumping.

June 19, 2015

i like the wand and bristles. and how easy it is to apply

June 13, 2015

My to go mascara when I go out hanging with my girlfriends.
The mascara made my eyes bigger

May 15, 2015

This is my go to drug store mascara! It goes on sale fairly often at Walmart too:) I always have an extra on hand. I love how it makes my eyelashes look and that you can purchase this in very black. This is an overall great, long lasting mascara. You don't need many coats to make them look voluminous.

April 08, 2015

I love this product & always have one of this in my makeup case. I never leave home without this one. Goes on easy, no mess or clumps. Price is great & can be found at Walmart, Shoppers, Target etc. Great overall product!

April 01, 2015

This has been my go to drugstore mascara recently. I love how it makes my lashes look so full and plump with no clumps. I usually hate waterproof mascaras but I really love this one, and it holds the eyelash curl all day!

March 21, 2015

great product it goes on smooth with no clumping. stays on without coming off for a full day.works great for me.