L'Oreal 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

Deeply cleans skin and unclogs--pore by pore--without overdrying. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller and skin smoother.

December 27, 2016

This is an amazing product that everyone who loves makeup should have. This is hands down the best facial cleanser that I have ever used. Love describes my relationship with the cleanser.

October 21, 2016

L'oreal 360 clean deep facial cleanser is the best product fort cleaning your face. i would reccomand to all my female friend and family members.i will not use another product on my face

September 29, 2016

Since using this cleanser, my face doesn't break out. I used to get a new pimple every week but haven't since I and it doesn't work as well as this. It doesn't dry out my face.

March 10, 2016

I wish this cleanser wasn't discontinued! The Sensitive Skin variety was amazing and I'm still having an issue finding a replacement product. :(

It worked great to remove dirt and sunblock without irritating my skin and was truly scent free, something I definitely need in a facial cleanser. Wish they still made it.

February 05, 2016

This made my face feel great! It was a great price for such a good product

January 20, 2016

This is a great cleanser. Leaves skin feeling fresh and not dry like other cleansers.

June 30, 2015

This product works great! Cleans deep but also is gentle on my skin!

June 02, 2015

This stuff isn't earth shattering but for the affordable price it's pretty decent and does a good job.

June 02, 2015

I had really bad skin for a long time and this seems to help it clear up and feels amazing

January 07, 2015

Really enjoyed this! I felt like it cleaned my skin really well, and I have sensitive skin.