L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 577 in Conditioner

February 20, 2017

I like this conditioner because I find it helps better than other brands to get my hair smooth enough to comb out tangles once I'm done in the shower. You don't need to use a ton of it either.

February 13, 2017

In my opinion this is the best conditioner for long hair out there. You can usually get it for 3.99$ on sale (less with coupons). I'm telling you, you won't be sorry.

February 07, 2017

I liked this product, it left my hair feeling soft, healthy, and not brittle as some product have in the past, I would definitely recommend this product.

January 22, 2017

Really liked this product my hair was damaged by coloring n pregnancy I bought this and it has breathed new life into my hair! Definitely recommend...

January 12, 2017

c'est un des meilleurs produits que j'ai utiliser a present. le shampoiing l'oreal mousse a en plus finir. Sa donne vraiment l'heure juste quand a la proprete de nos cheveux.

September 20, 2016

This conditioner is so thick and rich. You almost feel as thought it is working right as you apply it to your hair. I have curly, colour treated hair and I find this to be a great conditioner to keep my hair soft and no split ends.

August 31, 2016

This product left my hair feeling fabulous, and silky. I noticed damaged parts were restored, and substantially less breakage. I've used many other brands in the past, however this will be one I will probably reach for again!

July 12, 2016

Highly recommend this conditioner. It leaves you with non-greasy hair and smells great! I use it daily and have never had an issue with it. Love that it seems to really strengthen your hair.

June 07, 2016

one of the best conditioners ive used. kinda hard to find where i am but totally worth it. not a huge fan of the smell though. smells sickly sweet. go get it now.

March 23, 2016

I love this conditioner, my hair was wearing damaged since ive been coloring it none stop (to go lighter) and use hot hair tools on my hair at least 5 time a week!