L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 558 in Conditioner

January 12, 2017

c'est un des meilleurs produits que j'ai utiliser a present. le shampoiing l'oreal mousse a en plus finir. Sa donne vraiment l'heure juste quand a la proprete de nos cheveux.

September 20, 2016

This conditioner is so thick and rich. You almost feel as thought it is working right as you apply it to your hair. I have curly, colour treated hair and I find this to be a great conditioner to keep my hair soft and no split ends.

August 31, 2016

This product left my hair feeling fabulous, and silky. I noticed damaged parts were restored, and substantially less breakage. I've used many other brands in the past, however this will be one I will probably reach for again!

July 12, 2016

Highly recommend this conditioner. It leaves you with non-greasy hair and smells great! I use it daily and have never had an issue with it. Love that it seems to really strengthen your hair.

June 07, 2016

one of the best conditioners ive used. kinda hard to find where i am but totally worth it. not a huge fan of the smell though. smells sickly sweet. go get it now.

March 23, 2016

I love this conditioner, my hair was wearing damaged since ive been coloring it none stop (to go lighter) and use hot hair tools on my hair at least 5 time a week!

March 10, 2016

This conditioner is great. My hair are damaged and beacuse of that they appear and feels rough. But this conditioner, It really made my hair soft and better just after first use.

February 28, 2016

je les acheté a tout les mois c'est mon produit pour les cheveux de tout les jours.....il m'ont réparer les cheveux asser vite merci je le recommande...

February 16, 2016

I have fine and dry hair that I do not colour or use heat on and I am always searching for products to smooth and add shine.
    CONS: the smell is strong (but nice), doesn't really provide 5 benefits
    PROS: adds shine and softness
    The main reason I purchased this was the price, $8 for 750mL.
    As a general conditioner it is decent and makes my hair look, feel, and smell nice but if you are looking for serious repair or change in your hair than I would try something else.
    I recommend this as a good budget conditioner.

October 05, 2015

just felt like an average conditioner, i dont know loreal really didnt impress me with this one

Flipper

Free Willy 3

Free Willy 2

Free Willy

Remember The Titans

jazzyphizz has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Pearl Harbor