L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 935 in Shampoo

March 10, 2015

Lovely effective product with a nice smell.
Left my hair nice and bouncy and fuller looking.
Not to perfumey and doesn't make my scalp itch which is a plus as I find during the winter months, this is a problem in our household.
Reasonably priced.

January 08, 2015

the product has helped me with my hair

1.5/5

May 27, 2014

This shampoo did nothing but dry out my hair and make me regret ever purchasing it. The reason I wanted to try it was because I had been using the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 and had been loving every moment of it. After a salon session, I was told that my hair was now healthy enough that I wouldn't need to be using Repair systems anymore and that I should try Resist systems instead. Bad choice. After switching back to my Repair for a few weeks, I grabbed another resist system that did a much better job. Never wasting my money on this again.

April 14, 2014

I used it after a bad decision to let a friend put streaks in my hair. It helped to bring my hair back to the strong lucious hair it was before the bad dye job.

April 14, 2014

I've been using this for a while now and I honestly don't see much of a difference. My hair is still falling out and breaking. I do like how it smells and the conditioner is nice but for me it doesn't do what it's supposed to.

March 27, 2014

great for fine hair. Can be used daily

August 20, 2013

PROS: Soft, Shiny, Smells great.

QUICK TIPS: Use with the conditioner.

I have really long and sometimes it becomes a hassle to wash it because it takes forever for my shampoo to rinse out. But since purchasing L'oreal Advanced Haircare Shampoo/conditioner I have actuallyy looked forward to washing my hair because of how this products works. I use a few different sets of shampoo/conditioner because my scalp tends to collect product build up, and different sets do different things. Anyway, I have found myself reaching for this product more than my beloved Lush shampoo and conditioner, which may not seem like a lot to others BUT it's a huge change for me. This product makes my hair feel light and I even noticed that my "second day hair" is less greasy. Paired with the conditioner this set is amazing. It doesn't give your hair that fake almost slippery texture in the shower, and if you blow-dry and style your hair it leaves it super shiny. I don't even have to use my shine serum anymore. At first when I reached for this product I was hesitant because my mom uses it, I thought "oh this is for older people" (yeah cliche sorry) but oh my gosh was I wrong. If you're looking for a shampoo/conditioner that really makes your hair soft and shiny then this is the set for you

Neuven added a new review for