L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal Facial Oil

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal Facial Oil Reviews

Ranked #742 out of 1167 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 17, 2013

I was afraid that a facial oil would make me break out. This one didn't! I've been using it for a week straight upon the recommendation from a friend and found that it smells decent, works well and I'm breaking out less overall. I can't say that it has any potent healing properties yet because I haven't used it long enough, but I did notice that it has faded some of my marks. Love it, would buy it again, this is amazing.

August 14, 2013

I was recently asked by Alexandra Cioppa here at ChickAdvisor, to test the new L'Oréal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal.

I reluctantly agreed to do it, despite some reservations about putting oil on my face. Was this a recipe for greasy skin?? I grew up hearing that you should only ever use water based products on your face. I am also nearing forty and I need to preserve my youthful appearance -- what little I have left of it!

Alexandra proceeded to tell me that facial oils are a huge trend in Asia; which immediately caught my interest.

So, I investigated further and I learned that the benefits are indeed plentiful. As it turns out, a good quality facial oil is a great emollient and can actually repair damaged skin, even tone and fight wrinkles.

I have only been using it a short time now, but I am already seeing some changes. Most significantly, my skin looks well-hydrated and has a beautiful glow. And best all of all? Nary a touch of grease to speak on.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra