Loreal Arginine Resist Reviews

Ranked #618 out of 2203 in Hair Care

September 07, 2016

I found this product inconvenient to use and didn't seem to make a difference in my hair. I have fine hair and lots of it, so tons seems to fall out. Other products do a much better job at strengthening.

April 01, 2016

Love the product
    Price, quality and effectiveness

February 16, 2016

This shampoo is one of my favourites! It repairs my hair and leaves it soft ahiny and healthy looking in just one wash! This shampoo is not too expensive and can be found at your nearest walmart or drugstore

January 14, 2016

good quality even the conditionner but it takes time to see the results

December 16, 2015

The product was not good. You could tell it did not have a good quality to it and I would not buy it again

November 26, 2015

I use the shampoo and conditioner in the line of Loreal Arginine Resist. I have dealt with fall out for years and just thought it was normal for my body. As I get older, I am more aware of the hair that comes out while I wash or style my hair and it got me a little worried that one day I would wake up bald. I saw this product at my drugstore and thought I would give it a try. Now, it isn't a miracle product as I do have some fall out but it is greatly reduced! Now I only have one or two hairs that come out while I shampoo compared to the handful that I had before. I will definitely continue to use this shampoo/conditioner and can't wait to see the full results.

May 26, 2015

LOVE this shampoo....my hairdresser recommended it & it definitely keeps my hair shiny & looking great ALL the time...also very affordable!

May 01, 2015

This product is amazing !
    I have colored my fine hair for many years and I use a straightener so of course,it takes its toll on my poor hair.
    After the first use of Loreal Arginine Resist I noticed smooth ,silky feeling hair.
    I would love to use it daily but my teenager daughter swiped it out of my shower so she could try it too.
    So many products make bug promises but this one really delivers on its promises.
    I'm very pleased with this product, my hairdresser even noticed the improvement.