L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara
Good

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara Reviews

Ranked #683 out of 775 in Mascara

Introducing Bare Naturale, a flawless skin-perfecting makeup that blends seamlessly to give you a natural glow of bare, healthy-looking skin. Its Kabuki brush evens the skin tone to give it a perfect, sheer finish. It creates a natural, healthy glow and mattifies the skin, all day long.Bare Naturale gives you the coverage of a foundation with the weightlessness of a powder. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin and won't clog pores. It is non-occlusive, non-irritating, non-acnegenic, and non-dying. It's the healthiest form of coverage your skin can get.Its exclusive formula with essential vitamins and minerals nourishes and protects your skin for a healthy, natural-looking glow. Ingredients include: Pure powdered minerals, soothing aloe, vitamins E and B5, and natural SPF 19.

March 01, 2014

This is a great natural mascara. I can layer on more coats for a more dramatic look. This mascara volumizes and thickens my lashes. Staying power is ok, but it is not waterproof by any means.

May 23, 2010

I can't believe someone has been buying this for 2 dollars! The best price I have found has been around ten dollars and that is on sale. This is my favourite drug store mascara. It lengthens, adds a little volume and doesn't feel stiff. It isn't very flakey even after being on all day. It goes on smooth with an average non funky applicator brush, but it's able to comb through all my lashes and provide good definition. I buy Blackest Black and it doesn't blue like many other 'blackest of blacks' do. It isn't waterproof, but I never have a problem with that. One tube lasts a long time; it doesn't dry up. The most important thing about this mascara is that it feels nice on. It doesn't make my lashes stiff and immovable but maintains curl and length. It layers well too, so if you want more drama, apply another coat, it won't be too clumpy. I never find this mascara gets clumpy. I use this pretty much every day so even at full price it's a great deal. I wish I could get this for 2 dollars!!

January 21, 2010

The dollarama has this mascara on for $2 so I thought I would give it a try. I was very impressed with the product especially given the price I paid. The brush is nice and thick and applies just the right amount of mascara without clumping. The product is hypoallergenic and it also doesn't smudge. I will definitely be going back to buy more!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products