L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 595 in Foundation

April 01, 2016

Excellente pour la tenue du maquillage, facile d application, parfaite pour un maquillage impeccable, narurel et léger. Je le recommande fortement pour un usage regulier. Produit merveilleux!

November 23, 2015

One of my favourite Mineral Foundation by far!!! The price is great and the coverage is amazing!!!
I typically apply this on top of thin layer of liquid foundation and looks great!!! This product comes with brush but I apply this with my blending brush and I always get complement from people. When I am travelling this is only foundation I take because it has great coverage on its own and never appear too thick. If you have lots of blemishes or require even more coverage, you can use large cotton make up puff, you will not believe the result!!! your skin will look like porcelain doll. This is one of few make up that I stock up when they go on sale!!!

October 07, 2015

the worst mineral powder i have ever used, such a waste of money. youd be better off using baby powder lol

October 07, 2015

As far as mineral foundation goes, don't waste your money with this one. There are other more effective drug store mineral powders that are actually worth purchasing. This isn't good.

July 07, 2015

its little expensive . but makes face shiny and soft. powder usually spills off

June 19, 2015

i like how it takes away my shine. but the powder usually gets dropped

June 09, 2015

i like the mineral foundation. It takes out the shine and i love the feel on my face.

April 12, 2015

used this all the time years ago somewhat pricey for the little amount but if I find it I would probably buy again

March 31, 2015

This product definitely requires a light touch. It can make your skin look like it has fewer flaws, but too much, and you end up looking cakey. The brush that is included makes application easy, but is wasteful.

April 05, 2014

Bad, bad design for such an interesting idea...

Need to unscrew the upper part to get stuff, finding out that a spoonful of powder just fell on countertop.
DO Not try this while driving!!!