L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 249 in Eyebrow Care

February 23, 2017

This is a good affordable brow pencil. I have it in colour "dark brunette". The quality of this pencil is very good, it is very pigmented and you have to be careful applying it. Overall, it is a good product which I recommend.

January 29, 2017

I received an incentive to purchase and review the L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Define Pencil and provide feedback. I found the pencil to be light and very thin but it was okay once I got used to putting on eyebrows in a feathery manner. The brush at the other end of the tip was useful and convenient, and helped to give my brows a more natural look. I thought the price was a bit too high at first and didn't think it was much different than similar products, but then after using it more I noticed it had such a long lasting effect. Even after working all day and going to the gym my "brows" were still there. So in that regard I might consider purchasing it again.

January 07, 2017

This brow definer had great qualities. It goes on nice and smooth without leaving chunks of life er on your brows. I use it everyday and absolutely love this product.

January 05, 2017

I was offered an incentive to try and review this product in exchange for my honest review. I thought that it worked well. It was not overly pigmented, so you are able to use different amounts of pressure to get different colour payoff. This is a positive aspect, because brows wont look like they were drawn in with a sharpie! It was easily buildable and looked natural. I like how think the tip was for filling in the arch and tail. I got the dark brunette shade and was pleased with the match. I have black-brow eyebrows (level 3) and it worked perfectly. I also liked that there was a spoolie on the other end to comb it out. This is the drugstore equivalent to Anastasia's brow wiz (but obviously you get what you pay for).

December 30, 2016

An awesome brow pencil, you won't go wrong with it. Also very forgiving with mistakes. You can wipe away mistakes with a finger, but it lasts all day on the face too.

December 22, 2016

The L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer pencil has an ultra-fine tip along with a blending brush for easy and precise application. I found that the blonde shade was a perfect match for my light coloured brows. I often don't use a pencil as they tend to be too dark. I don't need to fill in my brows very much so I used the pencil to define them so they stand out a bit more, and the blending brush to create a nice shape and appearance. The colour stayed put all day. Having nice brows is always a great finishing touch to your look and this pencil works nicely and is easy to use.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

September 17, 2016

This retractable brow pencil is so fine that it allows you to create feather like strokes and mimic brow hairs! it stays put all day long and the colour of the dark brown matches my brows perfect! very natural looking! I love that it has a brush on the end as well. It also lasts a very long time even when using it every day! quick and easy brows!

July 03, 2016

I do like that their are cheaper alternatives for eyebrows, although you will not have 'as sharper edges' as a high end brand. This does tug a bit, but the colour payoff is there and there are enough shades to find the one that works for you.

July 03, 2016

Have always used high end brow pencils in the past but decided to try this product when I saw it at Shoppers Drug Mart because it looked very similar to the Brow Wiz by ABH. Couldn't believe how much I liked it! It has a spoolie on one side to brush through your brows before or after shaping them with the ultra-fine tip pencil. The pencil is mechanical and you can move it up or down if you find that you've twisted it up too much. The colour dark brunette works well for me.

March 31, 2016

Finally a great drugstore option for brow pencils! Fills in my brows in seconds and lasts all day even without setting with brow gel. Love the fact that it is an all in one tool with the product on one end and spool on the other.