Good

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

September 17, 2016

This retractable brow pencil is so fine that it allows you to create feather like strokes and mimic brow hairs! it stays put all day long and the colour of the dark brown matches my brows perfect! very natural looking! I love that it has a brush on the end as well. It also lasts a very long time even when using it every day! quick and easy brows!

July 03, 2016

I do like that their are cheaper alternatives for eyebrows, although you will not have 'as sharper edges' as a high end brand. This does tug a bit, but the colour payoff is there and there are enough shades to find the one that works for you.

July 03, 2016

Have always used high end brow pencils in the past but decided to try this product when I saw it at Shoppers Drug Mart because it looked very similar to the Brow Wiz by ABH. Couldn't believe how much I liked it! It has a spoolie on one side to brush through your brows before or after shaping them with the ultra-fine tip pencil. The pencil is mechanical and you can move it up or down if you find that you've twisted it up too much. The colour dark brunette works well for me.

March 31, 2016

Finally a great drugstore option for brow pencils! Fills in my brows in seconds and lasts all day even without setting with brow gel. Love the fact that it is an all in one tool with the product on one end and spool on the other.

March 04, 2016

When I am using this pencil, my brows looks more natural which is unusual when using a brow pencil. I like that a ''brush'' is provided within the pencil. It may not be a lot of product, but it is totally worth the money.

February 23, 2016

This is the best drugstore Brow Pen I have ever used. I had Wet'n'Wild one and one from Almay.

It comes in 3 shades. Mine is in brunette. The product has a spooly on one end and a thin pencil on the other. It has a fine point tip, that allows to draw nice and precise brow. Also it has smooth and soft texture. The applicator tip is non sharpening, which is great.

It lasts throughout the day, and doesn't smudge.