• L'Oreal Brow Stylist Eyebrow Pencil
  • L'Oreal Brow Stylist Eyebrow Pencil

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 04, 2016

Le crayon est pigmenté et assez crémeux dans les sourcils. L'application se fait facilement grâce à la mine pointue et précise du crayon traceur. Facile et rapide.

October 04, 2016

This stuff is great, I love how easily it applies to my brows, it doesn't come off and allows me to shape my brows perfectly. It's about 8 dollars a pencil but it lasts long, I sharpen mine a lot too, so that I can have nice sharp lines. I love the creamy texture. Probably why it stays on so long and is able to go on my skin easier. I have tried some pencils in the past and they seemed like they did not want to draw on my eyebrows. I don't need to prime and powder the area first with this pencil.

October 04, 2016

this brow pencil is amazing. it has a texture that is perfect for doing the eyebrows. not too creamy and not too waxy. fine strokes can be done to draw a supernatural brow and the 3 colors are a perfect match. it is a very affordable pencil from the drugstore

April 30, 2016

the tones blend well with my natural brow colour, smooth easy to apply consistancy. i always find makeup to be extremely overpriced but at leaast this is worth the bucks

April 01, 2016

Definitely recommend the product
Good quality
Love it
..................................................................
.............................

February 02, 2016

This is one of my top 3 for eybrow pencils . gives off a good color and males my eyebrows look nice and full

January 26, 2016

Bought an eyebrow pencil to fill in areas that aren't as full on my eyebrows. The pencil works really well but the colour doesn't match my eyebrows as much as I would have hoped for. However, its still a really good product and I would buy it again!