L'Oreal Carbon Black Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #216 out of 444 in Eye Liner

Get the intense look and luxurious feel of a liquid liner with the easy application and precision of a pencil.Extra-Intense™ Liquid Pencil Eyeliner glides on smoothly and evenly for beautiful definition in a single stroke. The smudge-resistant formula provides 16 hours of non-stop wear.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Feb 19, 2014

This product is very pigmented and applies very nice and smooth. Although it is a great product it does not stay all day in the waterline . If you have watery eyes it usually fades causing you to reapply. All in all I love this product and I still use it everyday and I would purchase it again. If you haven't already tried it go check it out the consistency is very creamy and smooth. Love it!

katya
Sep 27, 2012

I have never liked pencil eyeliner, I always use liquid, so when i saw this on the shelf last week, I picked one up to try it out as it looked very interesting! And i wasn't disappointed! It goes on so smooth and creamy, but not like a regular pencil, it has the same effect as the liquid eyeliner! I was shocked! On the downfall, it does need to be sharpened, which isn't a huge deal, however that is a big difference from liquid. Also it says that it's infallible for 16 hours, obviously we all know that won't happen.. And last but not least it does NOT smudge like a regular eyeliner! ( when you are taking it off it does give you a bit of raccoon eyes). All in all: I like!

Shadowball
Feb 26, 2012

Usually I buy cheap, crappy eyeliners (like NYC or Wet N' Wild), so for once I decided to get a decent one. I was drawn to this particular eyeliner for a few reasons: first of all, very dark black (other choices were brown and dark grey). Second, the softness of a liquid liner with the precision of a pencil (meaning a bolder line). And lastly, the promise of "lasts up to 16 hours). I don't expect it to last that long, but if it lasts longer than one of those 99-cent Wet N' Wild pencils, it's got my attention.

Was not impressed with the price, but I'm cheap and I'm sure it will be worth it in the long run. And honestly, I'm quite pleased with it. It can get a little messy if used on the lower lids and may require a touch-up in the corners of the eyes now and then. Overall, though, it stays put relatively well for a cream liner. I fell asleep with it on and when I woke up, it wasn't smudged. Mine did not come with the blending tip on the other end, but I don't usually blend my eyeliner anyway - I like a thick, bold and solid line.

So if you're looking for a long-lasting and bold black eyeliner, this is a really nice one if you don't feel like going to Sephora and giving them your first born for an eyeliner. You can most likely get this at any CVS or Wal-Mart.

AlexJC
Feb 16, 2012

I really like this eyeliner- it's smooth and smudge-able and lives up to the title "liquid pencil eyeliner"- which at first, I didn't get but it really is very smooth- almost like a liquid liner.

I love the fact that it comes with a rubber tip on the other end so you can smudge your makeup to create a smokey eye. It's a very pigmented and intense colour and keeps for an entire day. It doesn't really dry like other liners though making it very easy to get all over your face and hands.