L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 24, 2016

Ligneur très noir. Pointe précise en feutre qui permet une application simple et rapide. Le produit ne m'a duré que quelque semaine par contre, le produit à sécher dans le tube !

March 28, 2016

The price is good. I always try to buy quality at a cheapest price.
It is so easy to do my eyeliner with the l'oreal carbon black liner, the brush is thin and soft. You can go easily from a thin line to a thicker line. The only thing i would say is that I don't see the difference between the black and carbon black. I thought it would be darker but i see no difference.

I don't know why L'oreal didn't print the name on the liner...

February 24, 2016

Loreal makes great makeup and this eye liner is not an exception. I loved this because it had an opaque application and did not transfer to the upper eye lid.

June 19, 2015

Great sturdy product. Easy to use, buildable, stays on, true to colour etc. I'm new to liquid liners and I love how easy and precise this product makes adding a wing to your liner look. It dries fast and has great lasting power, yet it's easy to remove when need be.

May 20, 2015

I find the felt tip hard to control and I don't find the liner itself to be dark or matte enough for my needs.

April 27, 2015

The liquid liner is wayyyy better, this felt tip liner is harder to apply, and it doesn't last as long. For the same price, get the liquid liner!

February 07, 2015

I tried the product after a beauty guru recommended it. It did not have enough pigmentation right at the start and it took a lot of effort to get the product out and actually apply. Bad experience overall.

January 16, 2015

Not one of my favourite liquid eyeliners, but gets the job done. The felt tip brush makes application very easy, but the eyeliner itself appears shiny when it is applied and easily wipes away if you touch it.

January 05, 2015

Very easy to control for a percise line. Great for beginners as well. Only downfall is that it seems to get in the corners of my eyes through out the day.

December 12, 2014

I am not much of a "liquid" eye liner wearer, but I did buy this for my daughters recital and found it easier to put on her than a pencil style. I did use this on a few occasions and found it does take some getting used to. I like it because it gives a bit more defined line and it is either thick or thin. It dries fairly quickly.