• L'Oreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly
Good

L'Oreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 258 in Hair Colour

July 04, 2016

I love this product so much! I only wish it was unscented. This is basically hydrogen peroxide in a gel which is great because it won't drip all over your skin the way liquid hydrogen peroxide does. It also contains chamomile a natural hair lightener.
It wont ruin your hair the way hairdye does which is perfect for mee.
It looks natural. I make chunks of highlights which look awesome!! Works best in the sun. I'm not a big fan of blow drying my hair to begin with. Brings out your natural highlights in your hair as opposed to 1 solid color the way hair dye does

October 01, 2015

I got this product because I wanted to lighten my hair, so when I seen this I figured I would give it a try. I did notice a difference after applying it a few times which made me happy because I have control on when I want to stop using it. It is worth it !

January 26, 2015

This is really awesome! I have very dark brown asian hair. After about 5 applications, i can see a difference. Usually, I wash my hair and then run the product through my hair with my fingers so it would be like having highlight, and then blow dry. It really is working well on my hair. Also, the smell is really good, and it doesnt make my hair greasy at all.

September 11, 2014

Medium brown hair. I noticed results from the first application.
Blow dry your hair or let the sun dry it for better results.
I added it in sections and ran a hot iron over it to create highlights.
I see Walmart has it for about $7.00 Canadian. Decent Price I think.

September 08, 2014

I used this product 5 times on my auburn hair and no one noticed the change. It may have brighten my hair a little bit but nothing that is worth the time applying it and the cost. Not effective in my opinion.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier