L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Fairest Nude
Good

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Fairest Nude Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 26, 2016

While I love the colour of this lipstick, I cannot stand the strong, perfume-y scent of it - there is something extremely unnatural about it. While with some lipsticks, the scent fades away after application, it is not the case with this product. I can smell it on my lips all day, and taste it to an extent. It is nauseating and as a result, I am unable to wear this product.

April 21, 2016

This is one of my favourite nude lipsticks ever! It is the perfect pinky/nude/mauve! It goes with every makeup look and is great for everyday or even special occasions. It really compliments my light-medium skin tone. I feel it would look good on many skin tones. It's really a special colour and I although I have many pinky/nude lipsticks, this one is different from the rest. It's also very creamy and lasts for a decent amount of time. I will always have this colour in my collection!

March 08, 2016

I've become very fond of L'Oreal's lipsticks, particularly the Color Riche Serum and I've recently been trying some of the Color Riche lipstick colors to expand on my collection. Within the shade Fairest Nude 800 I've found a veritable gem; this is a gorgeous and very sophisticated nude! I've been looking a long time for my ideal nude and this one is thus far the closest I've ever come. My skin tone is fair and cool toned and this shade really compliments it. I can pair it with smokey eyes for an evening look or with a more natural day look to add a bit of elegance. It compliments my green eyes marvelously and it easy to apply. The consistency is a smooth and buttery that has just a tad bit of shine (nothing particularly flashy) but no sparkles, glides on nicely. There's a light flowery scent to the lipstick but I find it enjoyable and it fades very rapidly. The packaging is sleek, nice enough that I don't mind taking it out in public but not overly high end either. Price is quite reasonable as well.